About Mark Leeman
Mark has twelve years of real estate sales experience and is licensed in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts. He’s built a strong referral based business around the concept of protecting his clients and looking out for their better interests 100% of the time. Mark’s always a student and prides himself on regularly attending and participating in business development workshops, sales seminars and courses both locally and nationally. He recently appeared on HGTV’s “House Hunters” profiling a buyer client’s home purchase in the waterfront town of Narragansett. The episode initially aired in the summer of 2012. Additionally, he was selected to appear as the Providence Realtor expert on HGTV’s “National Open House.” Mark appeared in four episodes of the show that aired in early 2008. He has also been featured on several local news programs over the years as an expert on various real estate related topics. Prior to his career in real estate, Mark worked in the marketing, public relations and insurance industries.
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Member
- 2007, Named RE/MAX “Rookie of the Year” for the entire state of Rhode Island
- 2014, #4 RE/MAX agent in total income statewide
- 2014, #5 RE/MAX agent in total number of transactions statewide
- 2014, RE/MAX Platinum Club Member
- 2007, 2008, 2012 & 2013, RE/MAX 100% Club Member